Spackman's are off crusing soon .. but everyone else should be back in Magrath! We hope to have a quick Lions meeting at 10am at the Davies home to plan upcoming activities.Come if you can!
- Visits 10am and call to order 10:15am Attending Lions Roger, Shauna, Alex, Devar, Elizabeth. Regrets Spackmans (away), Deanna (work), Laurie Ann (work), Tracie (unavailable) as well as Lesley, Lawrence.
- Reviewed Calendar Items for the year:
Jan - Casino Fundraiser/Mtg 25/26th *success .. thanks to all for assisting*
Feb - Mtg 22nd *today*
Mar - Mtg 29th
Apr - Club Election, Food Drive, Mtg 26th
May - Lions Garage Sale (book ice arena) / Mtg 24th
Jun - Lions Picnic/Mtg 28th at Fishpond, perhaps 'Canada Day' program at School (EO)
Sep - No Cost Clothing event (book ice arena), Mtg
Oct - Mtg
Nov - Christmas Box (OCC) Collection, Mtg
Dec - Town Christmas Choir or Program, Mtg
perhaps other: Mural, Vision Checkups, Bike Rodeo, Eye Glass collections, Birthday Calendar
Motion to accept calendar items as discussed - All OK
- Financial Report:
$2450 in bank, casino funds expected in month or so, Bills to pay:
Pharmacy $24, MD37N dues $228US, LCI dues $233, Website 2013 $360/yr
Motion to pay all bills - All OK
- Lion Elizabeth will be leaving Apr 1 for Nauvoo - her membership should be moved to 'pending' until her return in 1 1/2 yrs.
- Other discussions: ideas for possible activites .. and how to's
Defer Leos club discussion to future meeting.
- Move to adjourn 11am by SD/LD - All OK